Thursday, May 24, 2007

About me

My name is Omer Ali Al Nahdi. I am 21 years old. I live in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. It’s a very nice place where everything is close to you. I graduated from the secondary school three years ago, in 2004. I have studied in the Petroleum Institute for one year and then I moved to study in the Higher Colleges of Technology. I am a sponsored student by the Health Care Authority. in the (HCT), I am studying Medical Imaging and I am planning to get the bachelor degree. I have to study for five years, and in this year I will finish my second year. My favorite hobbies are playing football, camping, traveling and reading.

1 comment:

إني تذكرت والذكرى مؤرقة... ! said...

it's good project well,you had written it since 2007, I benefited a lot from it where we are in the end 2011, I hope to develop writing and complete what you started before .
seems to me this page has not visited for long time