Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What i have learned from this project?

In this good project I have learned a lot of things. First of all, I learned how to make a blogger. Before I heard about global warming and I knew some, but now I have now a better idea about it. This is because the research I have done to cover all of the global warming topics. As I wrote a lot in this project, I have practiced my writing and increase my band. I used also a variety of new academic words. If there is something special, this will be sharing information and searching the blogs. Really it’s a useful project.

2 comments:

Bo Shab said...

hello,
it's very good to learn things from things that you have done and don;t forget to change your pink color ( be a man )

Omer Bin Deiban AL Nahdi said...

thanks for your opinion Mr. bo shab...i think all people excessed my my website to get the benefit from the information, if you have a good questions(man questions) ask me... i will be glad to answer you...thank you